Salt Fork Trail Challenge | 2013
Thanks to every single runner, volunteer, spectator, ranger, park employee and anyone I am missing for making this years Salt Fork Trail Challenge one of the best events in Ohio. Heard lots of great feedback and even some bad which we are addressing to make next year better.
DATE: Saturday November 15, 2014 (Tentative)
DISTANCE: 10.4 miles
TIME: 9:30 a.m. (3 hour time limit)
START and FINISH: Salt Fork State Park Lodge, Cambridge, OH
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Will open January 1 at noon.
- $40.00 until October October 1, 2013
- $45.00 until November 1, 2013
- $50.00 Race day entry and NO HOODIE
WHAT YOU GET:
- Tough course with stocked aid stations (Water, Gu Gels, Gu Brew, Chips and Cookies)
- Salt Fork Hoodie (see picture on right)
- Finishers Glass
- Post race Peanut Butter and Jelly, Fresh Fruit, Cookies, Pretzels and Nuun.
- Hang out post race in the lodge by the fire
- Race results posted later the day.
- Ability to spend Sunday with your family.
Race Results: 2013 Overall and Age Group
Aid Stations: There will be an aid station at @ Mile 5.5 of the course. It will have Gu, Cookies, Pretzels and Water. All participants are encouraged to carry food and water as well.
Weather: Weather conditions in area are difficult to predict in the month of November. So be ready for anything from sunshine, rain, snow, mud or even a partially frozen trail. Weather at the race over the past three years has ranged from 21 degrees at start time to 60 degrees by noon. Post race you can warm up by the fire. No Muddy Shoes in the lodge.