Salt Fork Trail Challenge | 2013
DATE: Saturday November 16, 2013
DISTANCE: 10.4 miles
TIME: 9:30 a.m. (3 hour time limit)
START and FINISH: Salt Fork State Park Lodge, Cambridge, OH
ONLINE REGISTRATION: Opens April 1st
- $40.00 untill October October 1, 2013
- $45.00 untill Novembver 1, 2013
- $45.00 Race day entry and NO HOODIE
We are looking for 8 people to help out race day at aid stations, registration and the finish line. If you are free that morning we will comp your spouses entry into the race. email email@example.com for more information.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Tough course with stocked aid stations (Water, Gu Gels, Gu Brew, Chips and Cookies)
- Salt Fork Hoodie (see picture on right)
- Post race Peanut Butter and Jelly, Fresh Fruit, Cookies, Gu Brew and Muscle Milk
- Hang out post race in the lodge by the fire
- Race results posted Sunday Night
- Ability to spend Sunday with your family
Race Results: 2012 Overall and Age Group
Aid Stations: There will be an aid station at @ Mile 5.5 of the course. It will have Gu, Cookies, Pretzals and Water. All participants are incuranged to carry food and water as well.
Weather: Rumor has it the rain will stop but it is still going to be muddy, cold and wet. Please dress poperly for the race. Post race you can warm up by the fire. No Muddy Shoes in the lodge.