Join OhioOutside for the inaugural Spring Trail Training Series! This series is composed of four Wednesday evening trail runs, designed to assist you in getting a jump start on your spring training. This is a great event for seasoned and novice trail runners – sign up for one or all four! ! The courses will range in distance from 3.8 to 5.5 miles – increasing in length each week. All trail runs will begin and finish near the Kendall Lake Shelter in Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
This series is up to you and how you use it to benefit your training. Run hard or just use it as a new workout route. Bring a friend and make it a social event or make it a date night. There’s something to be said about going on a race date.
No post race awards or results. We hand out gift cards to the top 3 male and female runners as they cross the finish line.
Race Day Registration will start at 4:30 pm.
Why do the series:
- Great early season training to “race into shape”
- Low key, great intro runs for runners new to the trails
- Only $12.00 per event
- What else you going to do on a week night?
- Winking Lizard is just down the road.
Wednesday March 19th, 2014 – 6:00 pm | Course map
Wednesday March 26th, 2014 – 6:00 pm | Course map
Wednesday April 2nd, 2014 – 6:00 pm | Course Map
Wednesday April 9th, 2014 – 6:00 pm | Race day registration opens at 4:30
What you get for your $12.00
- Challenging and well marked course.
- Course is 100% trails.
- New course each week.
- Chance to run with fellow runners and push yourself.
- Get a competitive run in on a Wednesday night and still train on the weekend.
- Post race snacks and drinks after the race.