Inspired by Karl Meltzer and the rugged conditions of the Speedgoat 50k, the HOKA One One Speedgoat is completely redesigned to take on technical trails. Built on a slightly softer EVA midsole, and with 4mm Vibram® rubber lugs, the SPEEDGOAT is built to tackle technical terrain with ease. The upper provides support all the way through the forefoot, and the ground-rubber toecap provides increased protection. When you need a tough shoe to get you through tough trail conditions, look to the SPEEDGOAT. This shoe is now available in most Hoka One One retailers including Vertical Runner.
- Ultra-Lightweight No-Sew SpeedFrame Construction
- Welded Synthetic Overlays Provide Support
- Welded microfiber underlays provide lightweight comfort
- Durable, Injection Molded EVA
- Balanced Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry
- Vibram® MegaGrip Hi-Traction Outsole with 5mm Lugs