The Nike Air Zoom Odyssey is a neutral running shoe with soft, responsive cushioning and enhanced stability to help propel your run while giving you the support you need. Nike Zoom Air units in the heel and forefoot deliver responsive, low-profile cushioning, ideal for faster-paced runs.
Cushioning Plus Responsive Support
Triple-density foam midsole with Dynamic Support platform provides excellent stability. Reach the next level of your training in the comfort of the Nike Air Zoom Odyssey Men’s Running Shoe. Three foam densities in the midsole help slow your rate of pronation, while the upper delivers locked-down stability with updated Flywire technology for an ultra-smooth ride.
Runners with average arch height looking for a blend of cushioning and support can’t go wrong with Stability shoes. Get a smooth transition from heel strike to toe off. Enjoy a well-guided stride and perfect arch support to keep you going for miles. When choosing running shoes, find your perfect fit using this chart. Category types are based on factors like arch height, running habits and body frame.
Features & Benefits:
- Full-length medial post: Neutralizes throughout all stages of pronation
- Flywire cables lay smoothly against your foot: Enhance lockdown and comfort
- Flymesh Construction: Improves fit with seamless zones of breathability and support
- 3 Foam densities: Adds a third firmer foam that runs from heel to forefoot to neutralize through footstrike
- Zoom Air units located in the heel and forefoot: Absorbs impact with great response and lightweight cushioning
- Heel-to-Toe Drop: 12mm
- WEIGHT: 10.8 ounces