A Pretty Snazzy Utilitarian Lock – Lightweight, Compact, Portable, and Strong.
OTTOLOCK (designed by OTTO DesignWorks –ottodesignworks.com) is a new go-anywhere cinch lock for cyclists and outdoor enthusiasts seeking a compact, lightweight, and durable solution to keep their gear safe and secure. Its patent-pending, multi-layer steel band design makes it more durable than a cable lock, and it’s sleek design and space-saving size make it much lighter than a U-lock.
OTTOLOCK’s engineered design is extremely cut-resistant due multiple layers of high-temper steel and Kevlar® reinforcing. Also coated in Santoprene® durable plastic to eliminate marring of surfaces. These materials are durable enough to resist conventional theft tools like wire or bolt cutters. It’s perfect for short-stay security and protecting against theft opportunists.
- Extremely lightweight (120-155g)
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- 18mm wide band with multiple high-temper steel and Kevlar® layers
- Available in three size lengths (18”, 30”, 60”)
- Available in Stealth Black, Flash Green, and OTTO Orange
- 3 resettable combination wheels / Durable aluminum head
MSRP: $55 (18″ Cinch Lock), $60 (30″ Cinch Lock), $75 (60″ Cinch Lock)
About OTTO DesignWorks LLC
Founded in 2014 by bicycle lovers, product innovators and service experts, the OTTO DesignWorks team has a simple mission to create and deliver smart products for cycling and outdoor markets. The company’s passion is designing clever solutions to unmet needs.