Keep chill this summer with the Ruffwear Jet Stream Cooling Vest. Hot summer days are upon us! We believe a happy dog is a dog outside, and no one wants to forego an adventure because it’s too hot. Check out some of our top gear for hot weather.
Ruffwear Jet Stream Features
The Ruffwear Jet Stream Cooling Vest is designed for fast and light endeavors like trail running or mountain biking. It has a performance fit with a side-zip closure, and it fits well underneath a harness or pack. The light and sleek Jet Stream uses shade-providing spandex over the back, while a three-layer evaporative cooling chest panel disperses heat from the dog’s core.
- Lightweight spandex back panel provides shade and is UPF rated to 50+.
- Vest cut for fast and light athletic endeavors.
- Three layer construction cools the core.
- Wicking outer layer reflects heat and facilitates evaporation.
- Absorbent middle layer stores water for evaporation.
- Comfortable inner layer transfers cooling effect to the dog.
- Zippered closure for high-performance fit.
How Does the Ruffwear Jet Stream Work?
In warm climates, dogs typically stay cool by seeking shade in the heat of the day. The light and sleek Jet Stream uses shade-providing spandex over the back, while Ruffwear’s three-layer evaporative cooling chest panel disperses heat from the dog’s core. To activate the Jet Stream, soak in water, wring out, zip on your dog, and go.
A FEW MORE DETAILS
The Ruffwear Jet Stream Cooling Vest is available in Salamander Orange and Blue Lagoon and retails for $39.95. Available at Ruffwear.com.