Custom bottle openers and beer chalices headline the 2017 event. The doesn’t even mention the kick ass course !
The 2017 Salt Fork Spring Challenge registration is in full swing and will take place on May 6th, 2017. Come join us for one of Ohio’s premier trail races.
Once again Ohio Outside will be running the course in the opposite direction of the fall Salt Fork Trail Challenge course. This is a great way to kick of the new year training for such a fun and tough trail race. Those same hills that you may have cursed before will provide you with that needed break for what lies ahead. View full details.
Date: Saturday May 6th, 2017
Distance: 10.4 miles
Time: 9:30 a.m. (3 hour time limit)
Start and Finish: Salt Fork State Park Lodge, Cambridge, OH
Online Registration: Register Online via Active.com (limit 300 runners)
- $50.00 thru April 15th
- $55.00 Race day entry
All runners will receive the following:
- Tough course with a stocked aid station that will include cookies, pretzels, water, Honey Stinger products and Nuun.
- Tech shirt you won’t be afraid to wear in public, finishers glass and awards as you cross the finish line.
- Post food including, peanut butter and jelly, fresh fruit, cookies and more.
- Hang out post race in the lodge by the fire, or even spend the weekend at the lodge
- Race results posted Sunday night
- Take advantage of this Saturday race and enjoy a nice recovery day on Sunday instead of going straight back to work or school the next day
The course is a 10.4 mile loop with rolling hills and some good climbs, all entirely within Salt Fork State Park, including hiking and bridle trails. Participants will complete one (1) loop. The Salt Fork Spring Challenge course will be run in the OPPOSITE direction of the Salt Fork Trail Challenge course that takes place in November. The course will be marked with marker flags and arrows. View Full Course Details.