Let’s face it, there are very few American pastimes that honor the appetizer quite like football, and the biggest game of the year is coming up on February, 7. Whether you’re hosting or heading to a Super Bowl party, your appetizer game must be strong—like stronger than your Tinder game strong.
To help you in your quest to bring the ultimate Super Bowl snack, here are six appetizers made with beer. From the classic chicken wing made with a Belgian-style tripel to caramelized onion dip hopped up with an India pale ale, there’s a recipe here that’s sure to amp up your Super Bowl Sunday!
Read the full article here.
Article submitted by CraftBeer.com and written by Meghan Storey.
Belgian Tripel Honey Black Pepper Chicken Wings | The Beerista
Aften Lee, The Beerista, is a Certified Cicerone®, craft beer educator and event manager based in Venice Beach, Calif. Aften said she chose a Belgian-style tripel as it was “bold enough to stand up to the butter coated, crispy wings, but balanced enough to not end up overly bitter from the reduction.”
Triples to try:
• Belgian Tripel | Stoudt’s Brewing Co. | Adamstown, PA
• Black Tulip | New Holland Brewing Co. | Holland, MI
• Exit 4 | Flying Fish Brewing Co. | Somerdale, NJ
• Velvet Rooster | Tallgrass Brewing Co. | Manhattan, KS
• Voodoo Love Child | Voodoo Brewing Co. | Meadville, PA