The 2018 Salt Fork Spring Challenge • May 12th, 2018.
Join us this spring, and race the 4th Annual Salt Fork Trail Challenge. Once again the course will be run in the opposite direction the famous fall Salt Fork Trail race. Those same hills that you may have cursed before will provide you with that needed break for what lies ahead.
DATE: Saturday, May 12th, 2018
DISTANCE: 10.4 miles
TIME: 9:30 a.m. (3 hour time limit)
START and FINISH: Salt Fork State Park Lodge, Cambridge, OH
Online Registration: Register Online via Active.com
Training Plan: Download PDF here
- $40.00 December 31st and January 1st
- $45.00 January 2nd thru March 1st
- $50.00 March 1st thru April 29th
- $55.00 After April 29th
- Race Day Registration $60.00
WHAT YOU GET:
- Awesome course with a stocked aid station that will include Tailwind Nutrition, water, gels and snacks.
- Custom designed tech shirt, finishers beer glass, and awards as you cross the finish line.
- Fill your finishers glass up with a cold beer on us (21 and over). ID required.
- Post food including, peanut butter and jelly, fresh fruit, cookies and more.
- Hang out post race in the lodge by the fire, or even spend the weekend at the lodge
- Race results posted Sunday night
- Take advantage of this Saturday race and enjoy a nice recovery day on Sunday instead of going straight back to work or school the next day