Looking for a sweet post-workout treat? Well we have the recipe for you, Tailwind Recovery Popsicles made with Rebuild. This healthy popsicle recipe to not only satisfy your sweet-tooth but to help your muscles rebuild after a tough workout. Sweet treat + recovery? What could be better? Shop Tailwind Rebuild.
Servings: Makes approx. 12 popsicles
Tailwind Recovery Popsicles Ingredients:
2 Scoops Chocolate Rebuild (can add more if desired)
1 (14 oz) canned full fat coconut milk
1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
1 tablespoon almond butter
1. Add above ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
2. Sneak a taste to see if you nailed the recipe
3. Fill popsicle molds with mixture
4. Place in freezer until solid.
Optional: Add almond milk Bailey’s for a more “relax and rebuild” type of recovery!
- You can easily switch out the Chocolate Rebuild for Vanilla, Salted Caramel, or Coffee if you prefer. Or you can use two flavors for a little Tailwind Twist or to make the popsicles look more like the photo! The recovery bundle is also a great option for this.
- We used canned coconut milk, not coconut milk from the container.
- To make more creamy, feel free to add in yogurt.
Replenish, Rebuild, and Rehydrate
Tailwind Rebuild Recovery is the first sport recovery drink based on a patent-pending perfectly complete protein. We start with organic rice protein, and supplement it with amino acids to make that protein complete. Then we add carbohydrates, some healthy fats from coconut milk, and just the right amount of electrolytes. Nothing repairs your muscles more efficiently, restores your energy faster, and makes you feel better sooner. And athletes love the great tasting healthy vegan ingredients.
- Replenish glycogen stores: contains the right kinds and amounts of carbohydrates to restore your energy after a hard workout
- Rebuild muscles: perfectly complete protein based on a patent-pending mathematical model to rebuild damaged muscle tissue and mitochondrial protein
- Rehydrate and restore electrolytes: sodium, potassium, calcium, and magnesium to restore electrolyte balance